Reporting Issues to Wiltshire County Council

MyWiltshire App logoDid you know that you can use Wiltshire Council’s My Wiltshire app to report problems while you are out and about around the Parish?

Wiltshire Council have an app so you can report things like potholes, dog mess, graffiti, litter and street lighting on the go using your smartphone. The MyWiltshire app is available to download at the Apple App Store (for iPhones and iPads) and from Google Play™ (for Android phones) or from Windows Phone store (for windows phones).

You can attach information such as photos or videos and pinpoint the location of your report using the mapping software on your phone.

Please use Wiltshire council’s highways reporting form to report:

  • A problem with a street light
  • A problem with a traffic light
  • A problem with bollard or sign lights
  • A damaged or obstructed road
  • A damaged or obstructed pavement
  • A problem with a right of way, footpath, bridleway or byway
  • A problem with a street or traffic sign
  • A problem with a pedestrian crossing
  • A problem with a bus shelter
  • A problem with a car park
  • Road flooding
  • Road spillages
  • A problem with current roadworks
  • A problem with salting or salt bins

Local Police

Call 101 to contact the police to report less urgent crime and disorder or to speak to your local officers. Calls to 101 are answered by police officers and staff in the control room of the local police force. This ensures that staff with local knowledge can answer and deal with the calls and respond appropriately.

More information here

Counselling Helpline

counselling-directory-logoCounselling Directory was set up by a team, who through their own experiences, have learnt how the right support can help transform lives.

With over 10,000 qualified counsellors listed on the site; visitors are able to find a counsellor in their local area appropriate for their needs.

Counsellors and Psychotherapists near Sutton Benger



Find you local Post Office here.