Parish Council Meetings take place on the second Wednesday of each month. Meetings are held in Sutton Benger Village Hall, starting at 7.45pm with a Public Forum with the exception of the Annual Parish Meeting and the Annual Meeting of the Parish Council.
Residents may raise issues affecting the Parish during the Public Forum. Members of the public are welcome to remain for the duration of the meeting to observe only, unless asked to leave for matters of confidentiality.
Scheduled Parish Council Meetings
- Wednesday 21st February 2018 – Will be held at the School
- Wednesday 14th March 2018
- Wednesday 25th April 2018 – Annual Parish Meeting
- Wednesday 9th May 2018 – Annual Meeting of the Parish Council
- Wednesday 13th June 2018
- Wednesday 11th July 2018
- Wednesday 12th September 2018
- Wednesday 10th October 2018
- Wednesday 14th November 2018
- Wednesday 12th December 2018
Note: All Parish Council meetings commence at 7.45 opening with a 15 minute Public Forum
Meeting Agendas & Minutes
You will require Adobe Acrobat to view the documents on this page.Download a copy here:
Copies of minutes from previous meetings are available on request from the Parish Clerk. Please note a small charge may be applied for hard copies.