Update From Sutton Benger Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting on 7 December 2016
Planning – the following decisions were agreed:
- 16/10661/FUL, 42 High Street, SN15 4RF – Demolish existing garage and erection of a dwelling and carport (resubmission of 15/10590/FUL) – Object
- 16/10996/TCA, 5 Manor Farm Drive, SN15 4RW – Fell 1 sycamore and 30%reduction to Ash trees – No Objections
- 16/10934/FUL, Land Adjacent Old Telephone Exchange, Seagry Hill, SN15 4SA – Change of use of land to 1 gypsy and traveller pitch, the erection of a day room, siting of a static home together with space for the parking of 2 cars, a mobile home, space for a garden and the siting of a cess pit. – Object – Agreed to ask Cllr Greenman to call it in
- 16/08789/FUL, Gate Cottage High Street SN15 4RE – Demolish existing dilapidated outbuilding and replace to create garden room. – No Objections
- 16/11216/LBC, Gate Cottage High Street SN15 4RE – Demolish existing dilapidated outbuilding and replace to create garden room. – No Objections
Next Parish Council Meeting –The date of the next Parish Council Meeting is Wednesday 11th January 2017 in the Village Hall, starting at 7.45 pm.
The Councillors and Clerk would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.